Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Precious Friends

I get to see these two amazing people in only two days...and I CANNOT WAIT! Forth of July weekend has never before held such excitement for me. :) Shelley And Tony are dear friends of mine from Bible school. We began together in August 2007, and graduated together six weeks ago. Shelley's big brother is marrying my big sister this July, and Tony has been like a brother to me these past two years. I desperately miss seeing them every morning in class, hanging out together, and just talking. We three were steady desk partners all through our second year of Bible school! God has taught me so much because of my friendships with these two...and I praise Him for the ways He has grown (and is continuing to grow) them in Christ! Love you guys so much.

No comments: